The Minnesota Real Estate Radio Show – The Latest in Twin Cities Housing Market
Every Saturday morning, between 10 AM and 11 AM, Minneapolis St. Paul area radio listeners tune in to hear The Minnesota Real Estate show on Twin Cities NewsTalk AM 1130 (This show is also on Sundays, 7-8 AM on KFAN, 100.3 FM.) Co-hosts Ryan O’Neill of REMAX Advantage Plus and Scott Wollmering of REMAX Results bring you the latest information on Twin Cities Real Estate. And mortgage expert, Mike Ouverson of Waterstone Mortgage keeps you up to date on current mortgage conditions. Since the real estate market is constantly changing, listening to The Minnesota Real Estate Show is an informative and entertaining way to keep abreast of current conditions. On the show, you’ll learn about:
- Current Real Estate Market Conditions in Minnesota – Stay on top of trends and changes in Minneapolis St. Paul housing market conditions. The better informed you are, the better you’ll be able to take advantage of the market.
- Trends in Real Estate for Minnesota – Where is the market going in the near and distant future? Hear from the experts on what to expect and how to anticipate future changes.
- Information on Buying a Home – Learn about ways to find opportunities in Minnesota Real Estate and much more. Find out how many active listings are for sale throughout the entire Twin Cities metro area. And learn how to best search for properties listed with Participants of the Regional MLS of MN.
- Information for Home Sellers – Get the best strategies for marketing and presenting your home for sale. Learn how to sell your home quickly and for the best price.
- Home Mortgage Information – Mortgage interest rates and availability change frequently. Discover what to expect and what changes are anticipated.
- Foreclosures and Short Sales – Learn more about opportunities in these types of real estate transactions and how you can make them work for you.
- Legal Issues in Real Estate – When new laws and legal issues emerge, you’ll hear about them first on our show.
- Investing in Real Estate and various MLS listings – Discover how you can build long-term wealth through real estate investing.
- Even More – Each week’s show helps keep you informed about every aspect of real estate in the Twin Cities metro area and beyond.
Stay Informed Each Week with The Minnesota Real Estate Show
Wherever your interest in real estate leads you, it should lead you to listen to The Minnesota Real Estate Show every Saturday from 10 AM – 11 AM on Twin Cities NewsTalk, AM 1130. It’s part of our commitment to providing accurate timely information on real estate. As real estate professionals, we know that the more our clients know, the better we can assist them. You owe it to yourself to stay informed about real estate issues, whether you’re a prospective first time homebuyer or a seasoned real estate investor. The audience for this entertaining and informative radio program grows each week. The Minnesota Real Estate Show is a fast-paced, information-loaded powerhouse of information, and we strive to give you the information you need to understand and take advantage of the ever-changing conditions of the Minneapolis St. Paul and Minnesota real estate market.