Real Estate for Sale in the Twin Cities, Minnesota
Families, particularly those with school-aged children, take a special interest in the neighborhoods when they search for home listings. Neighborhood features that make an area especially attractive to families include nearby schools, parks, recreational opportunities, and convenient shopping. Quiet streets without fast-moving traffic, and easy access to commuting routes also play roles in the decisions families with children make when choosing areas to look for homes to buy. At our Minnesota top REMAX team, such features are always among the questions home buyers with families ask when looking for their next homes.
In both Minneapolis and St. Paul, there is a broad selection of family-oriented neighborhoods, and Minnesota Northstar MLS home listings include a large variety of homes that are sure to meet all the needs of any family. We’ve selected a small group of such neighborhoods to feature on our website, but they are by no means the only family-friendly neighborhoods in those cities. Our experienced, professional REMAX Realtors and agents are always happy to locate and show homes throughout the Twin Cities that match any criteria set by our clients, or at any time, search the MLS for our clients. Our licensed agents have unlimited access to all the features of Minnesota MLS listings. Our website-featured family neighborhoods include:
- Longfellow Seward Homes in Minneapolis – These two adjacent neighborhoods south of I-94 and bordered on the east by the Mississippi River are popular with young families, and offer features and homes that fit into the plans of many families.
- Powderhorn Park Homes in Minneapolis – This neighborhood, anchored by Powderhorn Park and Powderhorn Lake, earns the praises of the many families who have chosen this part of the city to call home. Many opportunities for home buyers exist in this area.
- Calhoun Isles Homes in Minneapolis – This district has the Chain of Lakes as its main feature, with the parks and recreational possibilities that appeal to families. Home prices of MN listings in the district range from affordable to upscale.
- Northeast Minneapolis Homes – Northeast Minneapolis is a relatively large area, comprised of many residential neighborhoods, and is a natural place for families to search for home listings. Full of opportunities and features, it’s a great place to find your new home.
- Highland Homes in St. Paul – Situated near the Mississippi River, the Highland neighborhood has long been a popular choice for gracious family living, and offers the features most often sought by home buyers who are raising a growing family.
- Lexington Hamline Merriam Park Homes – These three St. Paul neighborhoods are often treated as a single district by home buyers. In a quiet area south of I-94 and with the Mississippi River as its eastern border, families find the quiet streets and tree-lined streets for their homes.
Searching for Home Listing in Twin Cities Neighborhoods
One of the best ways to start looking for available multiple home listings in the neighborhoods of our cities is to use our REMAX team Minnesota Real Estate Listings Search tools. After setting your criteria for your next home in the familiar form, you can zoom in on the neighborhood that interests you on the map below the form. You can drag the map around inside its window, and zoom in or out. Icons on the map represent active listings. Hover your mouse pointer over a listing to see a thumbnail description or click on an icon to see more details. The map shows properties listed by Participants of the Northstar MLS of MN. In addition, the professional, licensed agents with our team are all members of Northstar MLS. Our agents can show you any home you find in our Map Search, or can search the all types of MN listings for you to locate the properties that match your criteria.
Helping Minneapolis St. Paul Families with Real Estate Buying & Selling
At our top REMAX team, helping home buyers locate and purchase MLS listed homes that fit their personal criteria is one of our highest priorities. Each of our 75+ licensed agents has years of experience in real estate, and our agents have specialized knowledge of real estate markets throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area. When we help home buyers find and buy homes, we work on their schedules, not ours, and take the time to form relationships with our clients. Our clients’ goals become our goals, and we dedicate ourselves to making each client’s home buying experience a successful and enjoyable one. Contact us today to get started on your search for a home that matches your dreams.